Cosmetic Courses in Nottingham – What does being a model for Cosmetic Courses involve?
Cosmetic Courses in Nottingham
Cosmetic Courses is the longest running provider of medical aesthetic teaching in the UK. With over 15 years of experience we teach doctors, dentists and nurses how to safely and confidently administer non-surgical cosmetic treatments. From 2017, Shine Medical based in Nottingham will be the representative for Cosmetic Courses across the Midlands.
Why become a model with Cosmetic Courses?
At Cosmetic Courses we pride ourselves on the use of market leading products for our training, including genuine Allergan Botox and Juvederm fillers to ensure that the highest quality treatments are being delivered at all times.
If you become a model on one of our training days in Nottingham, you will be treated by our delegates under supervision of our expert trainers, Dr Olha Vorodyukhina and Dr Lisa Godfrey.
We have a wide range of treatments available at our Nottingham training centre including:
- Dermal Fillers
- Lip Fillers
- 8 point face lift
- Skin peels
- Genuine Dermaroller treatment
What are the benefits of being a model for Cosmetic Courses?
- You will receive high quality treatments through the use of the current market leading products.
- As you will be receiving these treatments in a training environment, you will be paying a fraction of the price of a high street clinic.
“We compromise on price but never on quality.”
- All treatments are performed under the supervision of our expert aesthetic trainers so you can be sure you are receiving treatment of the highest standard.
- Whilst safe and friendly, you will receive your treatments in a professional, clinical environment.
- There is a wide variety of anti ageing and skin rejuvenating treatments available for you to choose from.
- With Cosmetic Courses you can receive expert opinions regarding your treatment options from our experienced aesthetic trainers.
- We understand the importance of flexibility and are happy to find appointments that will suit your diary.
- We offer free of charge reviews post-treatment to ensure you are happy with the results of your treatment.
What our past models say about us….
“If you go privately, you never know how experienced they are. Although they are learning, they are under close supervision and are learning as they go along. I think this is much safer for the model.”
“I cannot afford to pay the full price, but as a model can get the same treatment from highly skilled professionals for less than a third of the normal cost.”
What can you expect on the day of your treatment?
As these are training courses, every delegate will train at a different speed. This means that the waiting times for you as a model can be slightly longer than that of a regular clinic appointment.
Before & After Photos
We are required to take before and after photos of your treatment to keep on your file, however you have complete control over what happens to these photos in the future.
On booking your model appointment we require that you pay a £50 deposit, this will be deducted from the total cost of the treatment. The full total must be paid on the day of the treatment.
If you cancel your appointment with 3 working days notice we can transfer your deposit to another appointment or give you a full refund. If you cancel and give us less than 3 working days notice of your appointment you will not be entitled to a refund. Depending on the discretion of the company you may be entitled to transfer your deposit to another appointment. A deposit can only be transferred once. If you do not attend an appointment your deposit will be lost.
Due to the nature of training, on occasion we may need to cancel or change your appointment. You will be advised of this and an alternative appointment will be offered.
You must provide accurate and up to date information including your medical history at each of your appointments. We will not be held responsible for any incorrect information given.
If you feel you need a review following your treatment then please contact Shine Medical 01157842500 or email us at email@example.com where we will endeavour to book you in for a review appointment. In most cases, we will recommend you leave the results of your treatment to settle following your appointment. If you have had Botox treatment with us, a review appointment can only take place within 2 weeks post-treatment. In some cases, you may need to travel to a different clinic for your review from where you had your original treatment.